We utilise the methodology of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and utilising the science of behaviour to develop individualised learning programs for children, adolescents and adults of all abilities.
Here is our unique process:
- Functional assessment interview with parent/caregivers.
- Observations and interactions with the client across two different environments.
- Undertake a functional analysis to ascertain the function of behaviours, and also a skills assessment assessed as most appropriate for the client (VB MAPP, Essential Skills for Living, ABLLS).
- Develop individualised programs to systematically increase identified skill areas whilst decreasing behaviours of concern.
- Begin regular sessions at home, school or the community, whilst taking data so we can provide evidence to the families and the NDIS of the impact our services have.
- Parent/caregiver training in all skills and behaviour programs
Kameleon Group have partnered with ‘ReThink Behavioural Health’ where we utilise an online platform.
Here is what this means for our clients:
• Secure platform with an online client folder with client profiles, individualised programs and reports.
• Secure access to the platform for the family/caregivers and Kameleon Therapist.
• Access to the client family/caregivers to a suite of online training and resources.
• Access to responsive data, and reports on client progress.
At Kameleon group, all of our therapists hold undergraduate and post-graduate qualifications, as well as receive specific training in ABA, including supervision from the Clinical Director who is a Board
Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA).